270 Watt Poly GMA Solar Panel
Made in Canada
Quantity Discounts Available.
1 Panel = $1.00 per Watt
6 Panels = $0.92 per Watt
12 Panels = $0.84 per Watt
Full Pallet (32 Panels) = $0.77 per Watt
The Cabin Depot™ is very proud to be partners with GMA Solar, one of the very few truly Canadian solar panel manufacturers in the country.
What makes GMA Solar different? Well to start, these panels are 100% manufactured in Canada, and unlike the competition they come backed with a performance and workmanship guarantee. So be wary of competitors offering cheap imported & uncertified panels - if you're looking for quality, you've found it with GMA.
Our 270-watt solar panels are the ideal size for most off-grid applications. When used with an MPPT charge controller, you can charge flooded, sealed/AGM, gel, or lithium 12, 24, 48, or 60 volt battery banks making them perfect for your off-grid home, camp, cabin, cottage, boat, or RV.
Download: GMA 270 Watt Spec Sheet
- Wattage: 270W
- CSA Certified
- Cell Type: 60 Cell Polycrystalline
- Waterproof design
- Waterproof MC4 connectors
- Multiple panels can be connected to acquire higher power
- Dimensions (inches): 39.05 wide x 64.57 tall
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 30.94 DC V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 8.80 A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 39.26 DC V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 9.41 A
- Module Efficiency: 16.34 %