Bug Protector - Tick Spray 4 OZ
First mosquitoes, now ticks! Experts predict 2017 might be one of the worst tick seasons in years.
Our newest line of defense.
Our new all natural tick repellents are made from a blend of cedarwood oil and geraniol, and passed efficacy testing with greater than 90% efficacy against two common tick species — the dog tick and the deer (black-legged) tick, which carries Lyme disease.
Made with essential oils and plant-derived ingredients.
Made without chemicals, preservatives, synthetics, petroleum, parabens, alcohol, phthalates and dyes.
- Active ingredients: Geraniol (0.90%) and Cedarwood (0.60%)
- Inert ingredients: Water, glycerin, castor oil, soy lecithin, sorbitol, vanillin, acacia gum, xanthan gum, Vitamin E, citric acid (totaling 98.5%)
- For external application to protect against ticks and other biting insects.
- Shake well before use.
- Prior to outdoor exposure, thoroughly spray product on exposed skin or pet's fur, and allow to dry without wiping.
- It may be necessary to reapply Bug Protector if you're in an outdoor environment where insect population is high and the duration of your outdoor venture is longer than 2 hours.
- Apply to children only with adult supervision. Spray on hands and rub on children's faces. Do not apply to hands of children.
- Do not spray in the eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops.
Most often asked.
Below are a few questions we're most often asked. Please fill out the Contact Us form if you have other questions not shown here.
ARE THE REPELLENTS WATERPROOF?
As with most oil-based repellents, they are not waterproof and will need to be reapplied after exposure to water.
HOW OFTEN DO I APPLY YOUR REPELLENTS?
Our repellents should be reapplied as often as necessary depending on the outdoor environment and your level of activity. It may be necessary to reapply if you're in an outdoor environment where the insect population is high and the duration of your outdoor stay is longer than two hours.
Environmental conditions such as humidity, sun exposure, wind, rain and abrasion may all affect the actual performance of bug repellents.
HAS YOUR PRODUCT BEEN TESTED?
Our tick repellents have been tested by an independent third party for efficacy against the dog tick and the deer (blacklegged) tick. Results indicate a high degree of repellency (>90%) with our formulation.
WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF YOUR PRODUCT?
Bug Protector products have a shelf life of two years.