Cinderella Gas Incineration Toilet
FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in Canada!
New to incinerating toilets? Check out our guide HERE
- The first UL Certified gas incinerating toilet in North America
- Perfect for areas with limited or no electricity
- Does not need water
- Odour free
- 3 year warranty - only applicable if Cinderella vent kit is installed at the time of purchase.
Cinderella Gas is an incineration toilet operating on propane gas, burning bodily waste products at a high temperature and producing an insignificant quantity of ash. Cinderella Gas is based on the quality design of the Cinderella Classic model, but employs propane gas as its energy source.
This means that the Cinderella Gas may be used in all areas where with little or no access to AC grid power, making it an ideal solution for off-grid homes, cabins, cottages, camps, and tiny homes. Other applications may include public parks, construction, and commercial
This system only requires 12vDC to run the control panel and ventilation fan.
- Made in Norway with high quality
- Scandinavian Design
- AC power not required
- Perfect for areas where AC grid power is not available
- Simple emptying of ash container
- A total waste solution
- Large capacity: up to 10 persons
- No water supply or installation of indoor / outdoor tank required
- Simple installation procedure, requires only 12vDC, a gas supply and incoming and outgoing air
- Reliable operation. Suitable for cold areas
- No odours
- Nationwide service network
- 3-year warranty - only applicable if Cinderella vent kit is installed at the time of purchase.
1 x Cinderella GAS Incineration Toilet
1 x Original paper bags (500 bags)
1 x Chimney Cap
1 x 90° elbow 1/2’’ to 1/2’’ (NPT)
1 x Brass fitting 1/4’’ to 1/2’’ (NPT)
1 x Inlet air vent
1 x Installation manual
1 x User manual
- Download: Installation Manual
|Capacity||up to 10 person|
|Ventilation duct/pipe||4" ID|
|Standby electric power requirement||0.005 Amp|
|Electric power requirement for incineration||1.3 Amp (~16 Watt)|
|Gas consumption||approx 0.45Lbs/hr|