Scratch and Dent Details:
Damage to product box.
Price: $4940.00 +tax & Free Shipping - Excluding remote locations. Check out our shipping policy >>HERE<<
In-Store pick up is available.
All units have been thoroughly tested, repackaged, with full manufacturers warranty.
Please Note: All scratch & dent sales are final and returns are not accepted. These toilets will ship with all original accessories and packaging.*
Meet the Cinderella Freedom!
- 12v AGM or flooded deep cycle battery
- 12v LiFePO4 battery
- The house/home 12v battery bank directly
- A portable battery pack like in these Cabin Energy Solar Kits!
- 12v Step down converter if connected to a larger voltage battery bank (ie: 48v>12v or 24v>12v)
- 120vAC to 12vDC adapter - we typically recommend the Samlex SEC-1223 or SEC-1235
- or a universal AC to DC 12v 10A power adaptor like this one.
Cinderella’s incineration toilets incinerate urine and excrement at a high temperature, leaving only a small amount of ash. Four people using the toilet for a week will only produce about one teacup of ash. With Cinderella incineration toilets, you can avoid the major costs and strict regulations associated with connecting to the sewage system, and you can enjoy nearly the same comfort and convenience as at home. Since our toilets don’t require a connection to water and sewage systems, they can be installed in vulnerable natural areas. Cinderella is a total sewage solution, in that it gets rid of all toilet waste. It doesn’t have to be transported elsewhere, as required by other toilet systems. Learn more about incineration toilets here.
Easy to use
Cinderella incineration toilets are easy to use, and Cinderella toilet bags safely transport the waste to the combustion chamber. This makes the toilet very hygienic and clean, compared to other options. Lift up the lid and seat. Place an original Cinderella toilet bag in the bowl and put the seat back down. Use the toilet as normal and put the lid down when you are done. Press the “flush button” and the bag is released into the combustion chamber. The toilet is now ready for use again.
What comes in the box?
What will you need?
*Customers may want to add extra flue pipes for their installation
- Perfect for areas where gas is preferred or where no mains power is available
- 230V mains power not required
- Requires 12V DC, propane gas supply, and air intake/outlet
- A high-quality product made in Norway
- Easy to use
- Informative LCD display
- Simple emptying of ash container
- A total waste solution
- Capacity: 3-4 visits per hour
- No water supply or installation of indoor/outdoor tank required
- Reliable operation. Suitable for most areas
- No odours
- 3-year warranty
For more information on, or to purchase "Cinderella #29", please Contact email@example.com or call into the store toll-free @ 1-844-603-4743.