Drolet Fox Wood Stove
*Free Shipping to Anywhere in Canada*
Excluding remote locations.
Only 3 Left In Stock - Order Today!!
Every Purchase includes a FREE Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Cooking Grate
Among the most compact on the market, the Fox wood stove can heat up to 1,200 ft². With a maximum heat output of 45,000 BTU/h. Non-catalytic and EPA certified at an emission rate of 1.8 g/h, this model can efficiently heat small spaces. Its cast iron door, superimposed with steel sheets, is decorated with a fox. The bottom of its combustion chamber is deeper than other models in its category and allows a greater accumulation of ashes, and thus to be able to empty them much less frequently. Packaged in a rigid cardboard box for ease of transport, this appliance requires simple assembly.
Included: steel legs, air deflector, ceramic glass, cast iron door with adjustable hinges, ash lip, air damper
- - Up to 5 hours burn time
- - Up to 17" logs
- - 1.55 ft³ firebox
- - EPA certified
- - Proudly made in Canada
- - Limited lifetime warranty
- - Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
- - Weight : 230 lbs
- Optimum efficiency : 80 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.8 g/h
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 250 - 1,200
- Approved for a mobile home installation
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Steel thickness – top : 1/4"
* Fresh air intake kit includes: An assembled fresh air inlet case, two clamping collars, a white outer wall ending, metallic black paint, a black pre-glued cord, a flat rod, a round rod and screws. The amount of screws may vary depending on the set.