Eccotemp L10 High Capacity Outdoor Tankless Water Heater
The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater is one of the hottest tankless water heaters on the market! The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater gives you endless hot water at your cabin, summer cottage, lake home, potting shed, RV, camper, horse washing stall or wherever else you need hot water. The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater delivers up to 2.6 Gallons Per Minute of hot water ranging from 80-145 degrees F, plenty for 1-2 hot water applications running at the same time. The 2 "D" cell battery ignition starts the flame only when water is running, so there's no chance of overheating. It is perfect for off grid or areas where you have limited electricity. Designed for a more permanent installation, the L10 comes with standard 1/2" NPT fittings, making it easily plumbed in with standard fixtures. The ideal operating range is 20-80 PSI (water pressure of 40PSI is recommended for continuous operation). The system also works great on modified water systems with items such as our Flojet 12 volt pump.
- 2.65 GPM flow capacity
- Adjustable temperature from 80 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Equipped with standard ½” NPT pipe fittings and plumbs easily into standard American fittings
- Fitted with a stainless steel rain hood
- Uses 2 "D" cell batteries for flame ignition (3V)
- 1 year warranty
- Auto cut-off safety design: will shut-off gas supply immediately in case flameout occurs to reduce risk of gas leakage
- Automatic shut-off timer: will shut-off automatically after 20 minutes of continuous use
- Anti-dry combustion protection: System will shut-off the gas supply in the event water stops flowing through the unit
- Water-controlled ignition: a water pressure of 20 to 80 PSI automatically turns on the ignition circuit for effortless and convenient operation (*40 PSI recommended for continuous operation).
- Removable drain valve to prevent water pipe and regulator damage due to freezing water
- Includes 9' hose and CSA approved regulator (for use with standard 20 lbs propane cylinder)
- 75,000 BTU output
- Rated heat input: 20 Kw
- Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column
Outdoor Use Only.