Flojet 12V DC Water System Pump
Perfect for off-grid applications and specifically for use with our water heater systems, Flojet´s Triplex diaphragm water system pump delivers a smooth flow from 0.7 GMP to 2.9 GPM and up to 50 PSI. This is a smartly designed unit that will bring pressure to your outdoor showers and cleaning jobs. It features a built-in pressure switch and pulsation eliminator that ensures smooth flow without the need for an accumulator tank. Soft, absorbing mounts reduce annoying vibration and noise and the self-priming feature allows the pump to safely run dry. Snap-in ½" port fittings simplify installation. Made of corrosion resistant materials, the Flojet water pump will keep your water pressurized for years to come. Dimensions: 4.75" H x 6" W x 9" L. Amp draw: 7.0 Maximum
Warranty: Mfr. 2 year warranty.
Manufacturer: Xylem - Flow Control Inc
Mfg Part #: 03526144A
- Delivers up to 2.9 gallons per minute at 50 psi.
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- 12-volt; 4.4 amps @10 psi
- 4.4 Amp Draw @ 10 PSI
- 2.9 Flow GPM
- 50PSI Pressure Switch
- Self Priming up to 9'
- Dry Running Without Damage
- Soft Noise Absorbing Mounts
- Snap-in Port Fittings (1/2" hose connection)
- Built-in Bypass : Less Pulsation
- Corrosion Resistant Materials
- Motor: Permanent Magnet, Ball Bearing Totally Enclosed. CE Models are fully suppressed.
- Pump: Three chamber diaphragm design Self-priming up to 9 feet suction lift; Pump able to run dry without damage