ForestAir Mini Split 10,000 BTU Portable 3-in-1 Air Conditioner
Important Notice: The Cabin Depot™ will no longer be offering the ForestAir Mini Split air conditioner. We pride ourselves with fast turnaround times and prompt customers service, and with our current vendor arrangement we could not satisfy customer expectations.
We are currently working with a new provider and will have information posted here once more information becomes available.
If you have purchased a ForestAir Mini from us in the past, please be advised that all warranty, service, and technical support issues will continue to be provided directly from the manufacturer by calling 1-800-686-2175.
Best of all - this is DIY! That’s right - You can set this up and take down in just a few minutes!
We've installed and tested this unit in our showroom, and at less than 750 watts on average this unit is ideal for solar power systems generating a surplus of energy during the summer months - or camps, cabins, RV's and cottages looking to cool off without having to run a large generator.
Unique in the industry, this 3-in-1 system can be used as an air conditioner, dehumidifier and fan. Whether the use is for the house, solarium, gazebo, cottage, office, RV, garage, workshop, etc., you will enjoy the quick and easy installation of this unique 2-piece 115 V plug-in air conditioner, as well as its high efficiency and silent operation (as low as 42 dB). Window installation kit included. Cools down areas up to 55.74 sq. m (600 sq. ft.)
- 10,000 BTU
- Compact design
- Quiet operation, indoor unit 42 dBA / outdoor unit 54 dBA
- Self-evaporative outdoor unit with built-in condensate pump
- 3 m (10 ft.) flexible line sets
- 2.5 cm (1.5 in.) diameter line set
- 115 V standard 3-prong plug
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Light bronze panel with LED display
- Permanent washable filter
- Remote control
- Patio door/window installation kit (included) adjustable up to 2 m (6.56 ft.)
Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Indoor unit: 40.6 cm x 20.3 cm x 40.6 cm (16 in. x 8.2 in. x 16 in.)
- Outdoor unit: 53.3 cm x 20.3 cm x 38.1 cm (21.3 in. x 8.2 in. x 15.8 in.)
- Weight: 31.75 kg (70 lb.)
- Voltage and cycle: 115 V / 60 Hz / 1 phase
- Current: 7.5 A
- Thermostat range: 15.5 to 31.1 °C (60 to 88 °F)
- CSA approved
- 1 year, limited
- All warranties and tech support handled directly through the manufacturer. 1-800-686-2175