300 Watt Mono GMA Solar Panel
Call us for a shipping quote and more information at 1-844-603-4743
*Pallet pricing and volume discounts available*
Made in Canada
The Cabin Depot is very proud to be partners with GMA Solar, one of the very few truly Canadian solar panel manufacturers in the country.
What makes GMA Solar different? Well to start, these panels are 100% manufactured in Canada, and unlike the competition they come backed with a performance and workmanship guarantee. So be wary of competitors offering cheap imported & uncertified panels - if you're looking for quality, you've found it with GMA.
Looking for a larger panel? Our 300-watt solar panels are the ideal size for most off-grid applications. When used with an MPPT charge controller, you can charge flooded, sealed/AGM, gel, or lithium 12, 24, 48, or 60 volt battery banks making them perfect for your off-grid home, camp, cabin, cottage, boat, or RV.
Download: GMA 300w Spec Sheet
- Wattage: 300W
- CSA Certified
- Cell Type: 60 Cell Monocrystalline
- Waterproof design
- Waterproof MC4 connectors
- Multiple panels can be connected to acquire higher power
- Dimensions (inches): 39.05 wide x 64.57 tall
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 32.15 DC V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 9.33 A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 39.61 DC V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 9.78 A
- Module Efficiency: 17.21 %