Williams Vented Hearth Heaters ( RH Series)
Special Order Only
CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
*Units must be installed by a professional. Required venting is sold separately.
Vented hearth heaters ( Natural Gas with Propane conversion kit available upon request)
No electricity required. Burner engineered for quiet ignition and maximum heat efficiency. Louvered top and front grill for improved heat circulation. Built-in draft diverter to permit close-to-wall installation. Factory-installed ceramic logs. "Matchless" pilot igniter. Heaters available in 35000 BTU, 50000 BTU and 65000 BTU. There is a blower available for the models 35000 BTU and up.
Williams Vented Room Console Heaters deliver maximum efficiency, low fuel consumption and quiet operation. Enjoy instant warmth with this universal heating system. Enclosed front and glass front fireplace-look models available. 35,000, 50,000 and 65,000 Btu/hr. sizes.
- No electricity required
- “Matchless” pilot igniter
- Burners engineered for quiet ignition and maximum heat efficiency
- Louvered-top design and front grille for improved heat circulation
- Factory-installed ceramic fiber logs (fireplace models)
- Natural and propane models (Conversion kit available)
- Automatic temperature and safety controls
- Resettable vent-limit switch
- Thermostat included, may be wall- or cabinet-mounted – All models have ½” gas connection
4" venting for 35,000/50,000 BTU and 5" venting for the 65,000 BTU model
Optional Blower: Code 765-726
Optional Thermostat: Code 765-737
Please find the instruction manual with installation instructions HERE