150 Watt Poly GMA Solar Panel
Made in Canada
The Cabin Depot is very proud to be partners with GMA Solar, one of the very few truly Canadian solar panel manufacturers in the country.
What makes GMA Solar different? Well to start, these panels are 100% manufactured in Canada, and unlike the competition they come backed with a performance and workmanship guarantee. So be wary of competitors offering cheap imported & uncertified panels - if you're looking for quality, you've found it with GMA.
Our 150-watt solar panels have been designed for a wide range of applications for charging 12 or 24 volt batteries, making them perfect for your off-grid camp, cabin, cottage, boat, or RV.
Download: GMA 150w Spec Sheet
- CSA Certified
- Cell Type: Polycrystalline
- Waterproof design
- Waterproof MC4 connectors
- Multiple panels can be connected to acquire higher power
- Dimensions (inches): 26.18 wide x 58.38 tall
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 18.4 DC V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 8.15 A
- Open Circuit Voltage(Voc): 22.6 DC V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 8.87 A