Century - FW3500 Wood Stove
*Free Shipping to Anywhere in Canada*
Excludes Remote Locations.
High-efficiency wood stove typical appliances of the Extra Large size category. This freestanding pedestal model is 2020 EPA certified. Its firebox allows it to fit logs up to 22 inches long. Average particulate emissions rate: 1.32 g/h. Recommended heating area: 1,000-2,700 sq. ft. Maximum heat output: 110,000 BTU/h. Firebox volume: 3.5 cu. Ft. Included: ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector. C-cast top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance. Cast iron door and ceramic glass. EPA certified at 1.32 g/h. Non-catalytic combustion system. Designed and made in Canada. OPTIONS: 100 CFM blower, quick connect thermodisc, ash drawer, firescreen, fresh air intake kit, fresh air intake register and insulated flex pipe for fresh air intake kit.
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Yes, EPA 2020 approved
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 1,000 - 2,700
- Approved for a mobile home installation
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 77 %
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.32 g/h